Constructed with an 18 gauge galvanized steel frame with a continuous band of media pleated back and forth over corrugated aluminum separators. The HEPA filter removes a broad range of airborne contaminants, including fine dust, smoke, soot, pollen and radioactive particles.
- Media efficiency of 99.97% – 99.99% on 0.3µ particle size
- Standard and High Capacity styles available
- Galvanized steel frame is standard; other materials and headers are optional
- 100% relative humidity
- All filters are individually tested
- Recommended Final Pressure Drop: 2.0” w.g.
- Maximum Constant Temperature: 212°F (100°C)
- Underwriters Laboratories classified to UL 900
- Advanced mini-pleat pack available for optimum flow
- High volume series available for demanding, critical conditions